I love the baby tummy! So cute. I wanted to say that Willow's hair is like a nest too (not thick though) I was using regular shampoo on her and then one day I decided to use "the good stuff"... my shampoo and conditioner from the beauty salon and I cannot tell you what a difference it made. She finally gets to grow it out now. If you let her do it by herself during the week and then you help during the weekend she should be alright even if she doesn't rinse the conditioner too well.
PS our Easter was nice too.
PSS When I used the fancy shampoo and conditioner on her I couldn't help but think of Lisa Linford.:0)
4 comments:
Love this picture! Can't wait to celebrate Easter with you tonight!
What a darling bunny she was. Our Easter was wonderful...know yours was too.
I love the baby tummy! So cute. I wanted to say that Willow's hair is like a nest too (not thick though) I was using regular shampoo on her and then one day I decided to use "the good stuff"... my shampoo and conditioner from the beauty salon and I cannot tell you what a difference it made. She finally gets to grow it out now. If you let her do it by herself during the week and then you help during the weekend she should be alright even if she doesn't rinse the conditioner too well.
PS our Easter was nice too.
PSS When I used the fancy shampoo and conditioner on her I couldn't help but think of Lisa Linford.:0)
cute baby. I love the maternity pics of you! I can't believe your girls took those! Budding photographers already...
Post a Comment