
Can I please be finished with this pregnancy? Please? I still have at least 4 weeks. The doctor told me again today that I am measuring big, but after feeling all over my belly and "measuring" the baby, he says she seems to be right on and I must have extra fluid. Extra fluid next time means that he would be willing to induce me a week early. YAY for that. :)
First of all, let me express how grateful I am that I am actually able to get pregnant, to have babies. I realize there are so many who can't, or who struggle with it. I have been blessed not to have to. That being said though, here is why I am tired. I'M TIRED. Exhausted. I have not been exercising this time around. When I was first pregnant, or thought I may be, I was so, so worried about losing the baby, that I stopped running. Actually, I stopped walking. I stopped everything. I don't think that was smart. I had been doing so great with my running and being fit...for years. I think it would have helped me significantly with this pregnancy. I gasp for air when I walk up the stairs. I even get winded bending over to pick up toys. SO, I point to stuff and have my kids do it. I have a REALLY hard time not bending over to tidy up. It's what I do...all day. It hurts now.
Heartburn is killing me. I ate the most wonderful bruschetta yesterday, but with all those tomatoes, it was like pouring acid straight down my throat. No amount of Pepcid was going to help. SO...I need to limit what I eat and when I eat. Bummer.
I feel like I'm starting to swell. I had a bad day last week. A photoshoot, folding laundry, too much salt for lunch. I was at a meeting later that night at the church. Sitting on those hard folding chairs. I couldn't even cross my legs. I felt like my fingers were puffy. My lips, my nose, my toes. All of it. I was miserable. Haven't had another day like that though. Woohoo.
I can't chase Molly and she knows it. She runs from me everytime I ask her to come. She stills kisses my belly though...every chance she gets. I love it so much.
I am having some hard core contractions. Mostly at night when I'm tring to relax. I know, they're braxton hicks...practice. I don't really care what they are, I don't like them. They hurt. AND...turn away if there are any boys reading this...muscle spasms by my cervix. It feels like there is a knife in there. It really does. Yowzers. Let's hope it's doing something for me...like dialating.
At the end of every day though...pain, swelling, exhaustion aside...I thank the Lord that I am able to do this. That I get another one of these precious little people. To love, teach, cuddle, kiss. They are my life. This baby will be MY LIFE. I feel very blessed.



14 comments:
You are so close! Oh, I can't wait. Another beautiful baby from you two! I know it sucks right now...but soon enough Amy. Just turn on some good music and watch Molly dance!
Hang in there, trust me - is every pregnancy were like the last month over and over again, we would all only have one child. The end royally stinks! You are looking sooooooooo adorable though. You are such a cute prego. I know you don't think so. I'm getting excited just thinking about your delivery and having mom out there. Oh man, EXCITING TIMES!!!!! Yeehaw!
Oooh... Amy girl, its almost over. :) You look so beautiful, and I know its all worth it. I have an answer for your bending problems. Stop. Just stop cleaning. :) hehe... heartburn. Yeah, that stuff stinks. Even water can do it. So close... so close... maybe more ice cream will help?
Hang in there Amy girl. You do look so cute. Can't wait to see little Maggie. Ooh, wonder what color her hair will be??? Love you all.
I know it doesn't help ease your discomfort, but you look adorable. This baby girl will be 2 weeks old before you know it.
The countdown begins. Those last weeks are KILLER! But soon you will have a beautiful new baby to hold and those crazy last few weeks will be a memory. And you will be in love all over again!
First of all, can I just say you absolutely GLOW in that yellow shirt. I LOVE it on you! Second, I'm SO SORRY...I think I've already forgotten all of those nasty things; I only remember hating them so much. What can I do? Send Molly over to play with Ethan; we already know they will play fine. You take a nap, get off your feet, whatever you need! Or just let me come over on a Saturday and clean for you...there's the answer to your cleaning solution (at least temporarily!) I'll keep you in my prayers and just endure, I guess. A beautiful little girl will come and not much else will matter after that.
Theres nothing like the last month... Your so close though yay I hope the baby decides to come just a little early though. You look great!
Love,love,love this picture. I'm so thankful that we don't really remember the last six weeks of pregnancy.Maybe it is a good thing tho,it makes getting up at all hours to feed the baby a piece of cake. Can't wait to see this wonderful new member of our family.
I can already relate to all of that and I am only half way there! I already hate bending dowm for toys, laundry, and doing the dishes. Boy I am such a complainer aren't I! I really do think you look great, no puffiness at all! I hope I look that good when I'm that far along! Yesterday we heard the heart beat just fine, i am measureing 3 cm bigger! So i am not just imagining that I am bigger than normal, I am. Thanks for waiting around for me, yesterday too, it was good to see you!
Whoa, it's all coming back to me now. I know there's got to be a better way in our future! It's going to be wonderful though, once you're through this part. Can't wait! Thanks for making these sacrifices for another beautiful Schofield baby.
oh i am so excited for this baby. i'm sorry to hear you are so tired, i remember that all too well. but it will be over before you know it and your little angel baby will be so worth it! i can't wait to meet her.
Amy, All I can say is....Ranitidine (generic for ZANTAC) is what you need for your heartburn. I had the worse heartburn of my life during this last pregnancy from about the 4th month on. All day long. All night line. Constant burning. Finally my husband called this in for me and I never had heartburn for the rest of my pregnancy. A true miracle. Good luck.
Post a Comment