It is amazing to me how each conference is so incredible. I feel so spiritually fed after each one. It all flows together so seamlessly. Loved this quote too. A great one.
Amy...I've been away from reading people's blogs for awhile. Oh how I've missed yours. I just filled up. Both spiritually and motherly. Thanks for the reminders and I'm quite jealous you got to spend time with Laura.
I seriously want to plan a VonStetten and Temple girls reunion with this Kennedy girl! It would be so much fun. We just have to wait for Reenie now to get home from their mission!
7 comments:
my favorite quote of conference!
Oh, I loved that too. So wonderful!
Wasn't it a marvelous conference? Every conference seems to be the best ever. Oh, how I love those wise, kind men.
"The Lord will mould your back to carry your hardships."
(Can't remember who said it but loved it.)
I really loved that quote too! As soon as he said those words I felt peace go right to my bones!
It is amazing to me how each conference is so incredible. I feel so spiritually fed after each one. It all flows together so seamlessly.
Loved this quote too. A great one.
Kristin :-)
Amy...I've been away from reading people's blogs for awhile. Oh how I've missed yours. I just filled up. Both spiritually and motherly. Thanks for the reminders and I'm quite jealous you got to spend time with Laura.
I seriously want to plan a VonStetten and Temple girls reunion with this Kennedy girl! It would be so much fun. We just have to wait for Reenie now to get home from their mission!
Post a Comment