
Wanna know why? First of all, the weather. It is gorgeous. 70 degrees, sunny, heaven...though a little hot without our swamp cooler on. We had a picnic on Monday night. We aren't REAL picnic people, with the basket, the pretty linens, etc. We're the kind that when the 3 year old is having a tantrum at the kitchen table because she wants to eat outside, you tote all your dinner plates out and plop them on a blanket. We had a great time though. The thing is...when we're eating outside, they don't eat. They want to play. Oh well...they were happy. We're getting a new trampoline shipped to us any day now. That makes me happy too. HOURS of fun!

I love sisters loving sisters. Emily and Lizzy (Alex too) take such good care of Molly. They play with her, pamper her, protect her. Yesterday she fell off her little bike. Emily carried her all the way in the house to me...even up the stairs. They are so good to her. It comforts me to know that they will be around when the baby comes, helping to make the transition for Molly easier. Lately they have been swinging with her. Well...twisting the swing then letting go and watching her laugh. I can't get enough of it. :)

Laughing, smiling, happy, healthy kids. What a blessing. A true blessing.

Belly kisses from my baby girl. She knows to be gentle with Mommy's tummy. She kisses it all the time. Actually, it's a tiny little kiss, followed by a tiny little hug. Every single time she does it, I want to melt and freeze time.
We'll see what the rest of the day brings, but for now (9am) I am happy and optomistic. Woohoo.
8 comments:
I love these pictures...they should be in a magazine somewhere.
I LOVE it! How how how did you bring up these wonderful children to be so good to each other? This post makes me so happy!
Your kids are beautiful! I was watching Emily & Molly play outside yesterday when I was outside with Grace and thought how nice it must be to have such good older siblings for Molly. I hope Grace is good like that with her younger siblings someday. What happened to the old trampoline?
Love them all so much.Also love the picnic.I'm all for your kind..no little basket,special sandwiches,cheese,fruit,and wine.ha-ha Why is it that in so many books the lovers go on lots of picnics that seem to prepare themselves and never have ants or flies,or wasps pestering everyone?
You are a good mom Amy - and you have great kids!
You guys are the cutest family and you take the best pictures! Excited for your tramp can Savannah come check it out?
Glad you're enjoying Spring. Looks like a great time!
-FringeGirl
I love the last picture the best. Adorable. You froze time with the picture. You'll remember those feelings every time you see it.
Post a Comment