Found this in the girl's room this morning. I love that they are pals. That they are protective of eachother. It brings a lot of joy to a mother to see her children loving one another.Friday, April 10, 2009
completely unrelated...
Found this in the girl's room this morning. I love that they are pals. That they are protective of eachother. It brings a lot of joy to a mother to see her children loving one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
I absolutely LOVE this post !!! All of it. The pictures of you are great...go Lizzy and Emmy.Molly is alot like you were at her age.Excited neerly out of your mind with most things in life. Alex"s sweet lesson,made so much better by sisters who really care about his feelings,and a note to treasure forever.
You look beautiful! And your children are amazing. They ARE protective of each other - how absolutely lovely that the girls brought the art over by bike! So sweet!
xxxxx
Love you booda. I need to rub it a little bit. :) You are such a great Mom. Its hard to let them have to deal with consequences. I want to put bandaids on everything and fix everything, but its not that easy. I am glad you are taking such good care of your little ones.
1. you look way too cute to be 32 weeks pregnant
2. molly is adorable
3. dave is a great dad to let her brush his teeth
4. i love that your girls are best friends
5. what a brave and good boy you are raising. i love that he went anyway and that your girls kept looking and took his assignment to him when they found it
You and I are a lot alike...only I'm much, much, much, older.
What fantastic pictures of YOU, Amy!!! Just great. And for being 32 weeks, wow. You will treasure those photos forever. (as if you need me to tell you that)
Your little girls are just like you. I love it.
I love that picture of Molly brushing Dave's teeth. SO cute. I love to see them together. It is a perfect picture of daddy/daughter love.
And sweet Alex. Glad you ended up finding the assingment BUT good for him for facing up to it anyhow. Good, good kid.
Loved the girls matching shirts yesterday. They're darling.
kristin :-)
You're so cute.. I love seeing you pregnant, although I am pretty excited to meet this baby! Hooray for Easter tomorrow- see you soon!
Emily and Lizzy sure take after thier mom...GREAT pictures!!
Molly is so was so darn cute at the easter egg hunt!
Amy, you look beautiful!! You really do. Thanks for posting them. I wish I had looked that good toward the end of any of my pregnancies... Love this post and love you all. Happy Easter. Miss you.
I agree with mom, i love this post so much. First off, your girls are awesome at taking pictures. The ones of you are soooo cute, and the cardigan...HELLOOOOOOOO. Molly cracks me up so much. She is such a fun little girl. And the way your twins look out for one another - reminds me a lot of Rachel and I. I don't remember ever writing her letters but man - I'd stand up to bullies that could blow me to pieces to protect her. And the bit about Alex, what a good learning experience but I htink the thing he'll always remember is that his sisters came to his rescue. Something similiar happened to Gunnar and his brother when they were in elementary school and they still talk about it to this day. I love you and your family so much. I'm looking forward to our trip out there. p.s.s How big does your doctor think your baby's getting??
Those pics of you are awesome. I don't think I could have done better. Thanks for letting me see the tummy before it gets small again. I miss you guys.
I love the pictures of you Amy! You look wonderful. I do love the little notes that your girls write for each other. It is too sweet!
You remind me....each post....to be more tender with my children. Even when teaching them a lesson. Thank you!
ooohhh, My friend Amy pregnant. So happy I got to see it!!! You're dang cute prego and I like the highlights in your hair. I think you still look darn similar to what you did when we still hung out decades ago - and that's a good thing.
You really do look wonderful Amy. It makes me want to be pregnant again - but I want to skip right to 32 weeks and skip right over anything before 15 weeks. Then I want to deliver because I love that part but then skip right over the first 3 months because I really don't deal well with sleep deprivation. OK - I better just live vicariously through you. Congrats on the early part and don't worry - big babies really aren't that bad!
Oh and as hard as it is - the kids really are better off for learning these hard lessons early in life. They will be much better able to deal with them later when they are bigger and harder lessons and hopefully they will be more responsible and will have less big lessons to learn. I say BRAVO to you.
What a precious fam. I love this blog; I love all of the blogs. Such talent, such love. Congratulations on your superior "Family History" work.
Aunt Jane
Amy, you are absolutely beautiful!
Aunt Jane
Post a Comment