she's too cute for words really. love that pic.Kristin
Out of the mouth of babes. Ha ha
Ain't it the truth? I laugh at myself in high school when I worried about my weight and everything else. What a waste of worry! :)
oh... she wants to be like you. :) that should make you happy.
She is so gorgeous and funny. Just like her mom.
How funny! I love that! What a great picture- she has the most beautiful hair!! Hope you are doing well!!
I love her.
Okay - couldn't she have at least mentioned that we get hotter then older we get...right?? Especially with saggy boobs that hang down to our toes...hahaha
Perspective!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
she's too cute for words really. love that pic.
Kristin
Out of the mouth of babes. Ha ha
Ain't it the truth? I laugh at myself in high school when I worried about my weight and everything else. What a waste of worry! :)
oh... she wants to be like you. :) that should make you happy.
She is so gorgeous and funny. Just like her mom.
How funny! I love that! What a great picture- she has the most beautiful hair!! Hope you are doing well!!
I love her.
Okay - couldn't she have at least mentioned that we get hotter then older we get...right?? Especially with saggy boobs that hang down to our toes...hahaha
Perspective!
Post a Comment