I just realized that my sweet little Emily is the only one that doesn't have her own post. She is my lover girl and she needs one. This little girl is sunshine. A smiley, energetic, beautiful girl. Sometimes I just sit and watch her. I wonder what she will be like as she gets older. Hopefully just a larger version of her 7 year old self. What a woman that will be. She makes me laugh! Naturally funny, especially for her age. She has just got it. This cute little girl is a writer. She fills up pages of paper every day, with stories, lists, letters. Little treasures...and I want to keep them all. My treasure box is overflowing. Emily is happy...almost all the time. That makes ME happy. So happy. Of all my kids, Emmy is the one that has really taken to the camera. She knows just how to smile. Just how to tilt her head. Pretty much perfect for every picture. It may be partly because she knows how happy it makes me. She likes to make me happy. My little buddy. Forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
She is beautiful. . .and getting so big. I can't believe how grown up she looks. Hey, I miss you guys. Maybe we should do FHE together or something.
That would be so cool. I love checking up on you guys every few days on your blog! Everyone looks great!
Gotta love the blog, emily is one cute little girl. She is just so stinking cute and sweet and funny. She kinda draws you in, and I agree she does seem to be always happy. Plus, you gotta lov eher raspy voice. I bet she'll be exactly like this when she gets older. What a beauty.
All of your kids are adorable. I love that you have made special posts for each of them. What a great mom you are!
Amy - she looks just like you did when you were her age. Cute mom - cute daughter!!
Post a Comment