Sunday, March 2, 2008

heaven help me...

This is my first time...so here we go. If I didn't love you so much Christy...

What is his name? David Martell.
How long did you date? 9 months.
How long have you been married? 10 years…yowza!
Who eats more sweets? Me…I could eat the stuff through an IV.
Who said I love you first? Neither of us can really remember…are we lame?
Who is taller? Dave by about 6 inches.
Who is the better singer? Pretty equal…I sang a lot more in high school, but Dave is a great baritone..
Who is smarter? I’m thinking I did better in the “grade” side of things, but Dave remembers everything!.
Who does the laundry? Usually me.
Who pays the bills? Usually him.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who mows the lawn? I’d like to say that I do b/c his allergies are so hideous, but I can’t.
Who cooks dinner? Usually Dave unless I’m REALLY planned out. Loser.
Who drives? Dave
Who is more stubborn? Do I really have to answer this?
Who kissed who first? Davey doo.
Who asked who out? I asked Dave…seriously, I couldn’t wait any longer!
Who proposed? Dave
Who is more sensitive? Me…I love to cry..
Who has more siblings? Dave (13), me (8)
Who wears the pants? OK…it’s me. Lighten up Amy!

I tag...seriously...I don't even know who reads this blog...OK OK...Brittney H., Kim K., and Laura (get yourself a blog girlie!)

9 comments:

laurag said...

I'm tempted...but don't think I will for now, only b/c it seems like too much work and b/c I'll feel like I always have to come up with funny stuff, could get exhausting you know. Although I hate filling things like these out, I love to read them of others..

Michelle said...

I loved it, Amy! Nice work. Tagging is funny and I agree with the previous friend...They are a lot of work, but I enjoy the creative work of others!

Kimo said...

I'v never been tagged before. It will take a lot of thinking. But, I just have to say, that reading yours took me back to our days at BYU and the 'courting' of our hubbys! Remember the night we 'stalked' them both at their respective apartments? Ah, those were the days! But, we both did good, didn't we?!

emlizalmo said...

OH my gosh Kim...I just smiled from ear to ear. Thanks for THAT memory...and YES, I DO remember. So well. Man, things really turned out for us didn't they? I am so happy.

emlizalmo said...

BTW Kim...you can add a link to your blog...it just took me awhile to get confident with the whole blog thing. I now realize that I don't have to be cool, or hilarious, blah, blah, blah...just me.

brittany said...

does that mean i'm allowed to put a link on my blog too?

emlizalmo said...

Sure...what the hey. It's a fairly lame blog. I need to cute things up. Help!

Lady said...

I've been a bit off line lately. I'll try to get a post up soon. Sure did enjoy reading this post. I wasn't at BYU when you guys were dating and didn't meet Dave til you came to visit me in Valley Forge!

mj said...

I love this blog. It makes me smile to think of all of you.How I love your family,and I feel that they really have that special spirit in them.We are so lucky to have the gospel in our lives.