Thursday, March 27, 2008

anything is possible...

I don't win things very often. Really. I try...a lot, but my hands usually come up empty. I know...so sad. Well guess what, things are changing around here. My good friend Brittany writes at this fantastic website. If you've never seen the site, you need to check it out. SO fun. Give yourself some time though. The first time I really looked, I missed dinner and everything that came after. They have great ideas, product reviews, stuff that your kids "need"to have. I entered a giveaway a few days ago for some freaking (I apologize for the harsh language) adorable shoes.


I figured I had about as good a chance of winning as Kristy Lee Cook winning American Idol, but it was worth a shot. Today I went to see if they had posted the winners, people I could pretend to be happy for , but really resent. I was a WINNER! I freaked. I know, it's a pair of shoes...but look at them, and picture Molly walking around wearing them. Now you understand. Happy day at the Schofield's. Happy, happy, happy.

9 comments:

brittany said...

hooray for you!!! i am so glad you love them. i can't wait to see miss molly in her cute new shoes.

Jaime said...

Yeah for you!! And yay for me well I guess Brittany to FINALLY having a link to your blog! I love it your family is so cute and has grown up so much what cuties!

laurag said...

Amelia, reading this was the much needed perfect ending to my insane day. I love the shoes and am already picturing miss molly wearing them around the town. Miracles do happen and ya never know, Kristy Lee Cook (sp) could be the next american idol...

O family said...

YAY AMY!!! These shoes ARE adorable. I want some for Quinn! I never win anything either. :( I feel so excited for you, almost like I won! hehe

Kristin said...

Very cute shoes and congrats on winning something!!! That is very exciting.

MommyMert said...

WoohOO!! Excited to see them!

Michelle said...

I am so happy for you! and Molly will look adorable!

Jessica said...

Congrats!! I love those shoes! And I do think your little Molly will look adorable in them!

mj said...

Oh my gosh you actually won something and they are darling.I almost never win,and when I do the prize is something like a home pedicure package with neon orange polish.Can't wait to see Molly in her new darling shoes.