I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I'm so glad you have one. I love to read all the fun things you talk about. I'm glad to know there is someone else out there who picks out what their kids are wearing. Chase has no idea he could pick out something himself. . .I like it like that for now. Anyway, I just wanted you to know how great I think you are! We don't get to see each other much. . but at least this way I feel like I get a taste of your fun personality!
Molly - That WAS pretty scary but I am so glad it was just a fake!!! And Amy - I always thought she looked like Dave but that bottom picture really reminds me of you when you were little only with red hair!!!
7 comments:
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! These pictures are SO stinkin cute!! Can't wait until Molly and Quinn can play!!! a few more months! Love ya!
Oh, I love kids! They say the greatest things! She is so cute, and I love that I can hear her say it!
Could she possibly be any cuter?? I can totally hear her saying this too.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I'm so glad you have one. I love to read all the fun things you talk about. I'm glad to know there is someone else out there who picks out what their kids are wearing. Chase has no idea he could pick out something himself. . .I like it like that for now. Anyway, I just wanted you to know how great I think you are! We don't get to see each other much. . but at least this way I feel like I get a taste of your fun personality!
i am cracking up. i just love that little girlie!
I can just see her doing and saying this. What a sweetie!
Molly - That WAS pretty scary but I am so glad it was just a fake!!! And Amy - I always thought she looked like Dave but that bottom picture really reminds me of you when you were little only with red hair!!!
Post a Comment