Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jesus, and other things...


Man, this baby is cute. She just had a cupcake and Mommy hadn't wiped her off yet. She says the cutest/craziest things lately. Maybe you'll get a laugh out of these too:

She tells me at least once a day that she wants Jesus to come home. "Mommy, I want Jesus come home affer my nap, and see my room"! I realize the spelling and grammar aren't perfect, but this is how she sounds. Add in a super excited high pitched squeel, and you've got it. It almost makes me cry when she insists on him "coming home a see me". She mixes it up a little sometimes. A few days ago she was walking around in a pink leotard and said, "Me want I a child of God come home, see my shirt"! I'm sure he can see, you cute little thing...and He loves it even more than I do.

When we are out driving and we get a few blocks from the house, she yells out, "almost home, we almost home"! The other day she said to me, "Dere's ours home Mama. Right frunna yours face". THAT made me laugh!

Hmoot nacks = fruit snacks

Molly likes to look through photo albums...and as you may have guessed, I have hordes! So, a few weeks ago, she was looking, and came across a picture of Emily right after she had eaten an easter egg dye tablet she had mistaken for a smartie (that's a whole blog of it's own). She got up, went to her room, came back with a wipie and attempted to clean Emily's face. She couldn't understand why I was laughing so hard, she was simply trying to clean up. She's done it several times since, and I laugh just as hard every time. Whenever she comes across a picture of Grandma Bird, she bends over, puts her cheek to the photo, then kisses it. I want to eat her, I really do. Trust me, she tries me at some point every day, but she is still so stinking delicious!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Ok, first of all she is a doll, can I eat her too! Second, I am such an idoit, it took me forever to realize this was you! I feel bad because of all the blogs I have missed out on! I will just have to sit here and read all your old ones! Love ya! Jess

laurag said...

Man, she is soooo stinking cute. I LOVE it when they try to put lots of their own words together all mixed up to create a sentence, they get soo excited. This reminds me of when we used to look at picture books with elsie and we would come across a picture of a sippy, she would always try to grab the two handles with her tiny hands and say 'hold it', and she couldn't figure out why she couldn't actually take it off the page. Very cute. I can't wait for these two to get together at the beach this summer...could be trouble.

brittany said...

ok seriously, why are your kids so cute? and why are you the best blogger ever? I love the cute things kids say. It is so rewarding as a mother to hear that they really are picking up on the things you are trying to teach them, and I love the right in frunna your face comment. ha ha!

Jillian said...

She is adorable! I love her comments. And, she was a perfect angel in nursery. No bite or scratch marks. :)

Michelle said...

That is the sweetest thing I have heard all day. I want Jesus to come to my house too. I love her hair and as Kari would say, "She's so juicy, I want to drink her!"

Kristin said...

Oh Amy! She is too cute. Your blog brightened my morning--That reminds me of Cortney wanting to take Jesus to dinner at "MickeyDonalds" in her pretty dress. Their love for Him is amazing!

Alyssa said...

Yes, I think a wedding could be in our future! How cute is she. . .and I love the talking phase she is in. I love hearing the new things Chase comes up with every day. I love checking in on your family whenever I want. Although, I probably could do better at commenting when I do. I think I'd just write the same things over and over again. . .like how incredilbly cute your kids are, what a good photographer you are, and just how cool you are!!! Right!

Lady said...

I am so glad you recorded these precious memories/moments. You think you'd never forget but you do and it's so fun to go back and remember!

mj said...

Oh Amy,this blog is wonderful.I so wish I had done something like it.I feel as if I am there with you all and often just laugh out loud.