Wednesday, October 21, 2009

lovey little Gavin...


So Margaret and I were gone last weekend. Where? DELAWARE! Woohoo! My sister Lisa flew me home to photograph my niece Valerie's new baby...Gavin. He is absolutely delicious. Huge eyes. Tons of dark hair. Val is a perfect little mom. I am so proud of her. I loved having the chance to visit with my family. I'm always in a bit of a funk when I come home. I miss them and am just today, starting to get back into the groove of this motherhood/homemaker thing. :)

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I miss you too. Seems like I do fine when I don't see everyone, but after I have, I miss everyone even more. So glad you could come. Thank you Dave. Thanks again for the wonderful pictures of my sweet boy.

MommyMert said...

I want to see some more pics of this little man! :)

Jillian said...

Glad you survived the trip by yourself! What a cute little guy!

Ryan + Jess said...

The good and the bad of visiting family - so wonderful to see everyone. So hard to leave. You are my idol in every way :)

April Kennedy said...

I used to hate having to get on that plane to go back home to Delaware after visiting my family in California. I would cry the whole flight. I remember the feeling well. But it did end up feeling good to get back into the swing of things and I did love Delaware...just wished my family would move there!

What a yummy picture of that baby! It is great and I am glad you had the opportunity to visit with your family.

mj said...

I agree with Lisa !!It was so wonderful to see both of you.The pictures are absolutely to die for,AND to think that they were taken outside during a relitively quiet part of a nertheaster.WOW

Anonymous said...

I miss you too! I was very sad when you left. It was great talking with you! Can't wait until the beach house!

Anonymous said...

what a sweetie--can't wait to see more. And hear more about the trip.

--kristin