I've taken lots of pictures at the orchard for my friends lately. I was so pleased with one of the shoots, that I had to go back with all the kids and Dave to try and replicate it for US. I can empathize with all my girlfriends when it is picture day. I was slightly frantic. I knew just what I wanted and it was NOT to have the kids running around picking apples. They were wonderful. Dave was kind and supportive. I thanked him the whole way over...he was willing to go, knowing just what kind of beast I would become. :) He knew it was important to me. I love him. Here are my thoughts:
*Lizzy is REALLY tall...and thin.
*My kids are beautiful. Yours are too, but to ME, I've never seen anything more gorgeous.
*Emily is a mini-mom. She takes care of Margaret constantly.
*Molly is a ham.
*Alex is turning into a pre-teen. Wow.
*Dave is gentle and kind and peaceful...and looking pretty hot with his 35 lb weightloss!
I love them. They are my family...forever. That is the coolest thing in all the world.



12 comments:
Great pictures. I love that you have Margaret in there. It just makes your family look complete!
ok, i have a lot to say.
1. i am so glad these are on your blog because i can make them big and fully enjoy them, i couldn't do that on fb.
2. i LOVE the ladder. what a great idea amy
3. emily's glasses and hair clip are so so cute. did you make the clip?
4. molly's hair is so long and gorgeous. so gorgeous.
5. dave does look great! and i love his sweater
6. the brown and grey works really well together, i like it a lot
7. alex is really starting to look so much older
8. i've got to meet that baby, i want to eat her up, she is perfect and adorable.
9. and miss lizzy, what is there to say, she is simply elegant.
10. i love your family photos, i wish you were here to take mine... wanna come for a visit?
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Your family is the most beautiful family I've ever seen. And the Mormon belief in forever families is amazing to me. I wish we had it in Judaism as well. It is simply beautiful.
Such a perfect family. Lizzy sure looks tall, Emily sure looks sweet & Alex sure looks old. Love you guys!
The pictures are amazing! You guys look great. Amy your kids have grown up so much!
those are great. we are due for new family pictures! and....I become a beast on picture day too. I think all moms do. I would love to meet a mom that stays calm and sweet!
Love the last family shot. :)
Amy, these are breathtaking - seriously. Each one of you looks BEAUTIFUL in these. And Dave, I noticed something very different with you and it's that you've shrunken. Man, these are fantastic.
So, so great. Love em all. How cool is it that you can do your own photo shoot. To me, very cool.
Love the ladder--love the colors--Emily's glasses are so cute on her--Molly's outfit is darling!!--you are right, Alex is looking more grown up--yeah for Dave, that is such a great accomplishment--and you look so pretty. I love your entire family.
--kristin
oh man, those are so dang cute - I love the one where you are holding molly's hand out and I'm loving the look on Margaret's face. so cute. erin
Probably my favorite photo shoot of all. You all look wonderful !!!!
You all look so wonderful Amy.
Post a Comment