Mrs. Anderson is awesome. That's all I have to say about that! I saw her in the hallway at school this morning and told her Emily's teeth needed some tending to. She got the job done! :)
She is a great lady. I saw her at Costco once, didn't really know her as my children haven't been so lucky as to have her (matthew almost did, though . . .)--she stopped and talked to us, as the children recognized her from school. She showed us pictures of Lizzy and Emily from their 100 Day party (I think a sibling had referenced a possible crush Matthew may or may not have had on one of the twins . . . .)) I just remember being so impressed by her.
Anyhow, that is fantastic picture of Emily. I like her glasses. Sweet dreams to her tonight.
6 comments:
She looks extra smart and beautiful in those glasses. Sounds like a wonderful teacher.
GREAT chat, today...thanks for being my listening ear!
Did she tell you how the second tooth went flying through the air and landed between my lips. Hysterical!
She came to our house last night! She left a susan b anthony dollar!
She is a great lady. I saw her at Costco once, didn't really know her as my children haven't been so lucky as to have her (matthew almost did, though . . .)--she stopped and talked to us, as the children recognized her from school. She showed us pictures of Lizzy and Emily from their 100 Day party (I think a sibling had referenced a possible crush Matthew may or may not have had on one of the twins . . . .)) I just remember being so impressed by her.
Anyhow, that is fantastic picture of Emily. I like her glasses. Sweet dreams to her tonight.
--kristin
Teeth freak me out (just the falling out bit), glad you had someone to help. :) Love her glasses.
YEA !!!! So glad she was able to help. She must be some teacher !!What a darling picture
Post a Comment