Don't you just hate when your 3 year old complains of an upset stomach all morning, asking for medicine. You tell her it doesn't really hurt, that she just wants medicine because it tastes like cherries. You follow her into the bathroom when she says it REALLY doesn't feel good, thinking "OK...I'll humor you", then cry out of guilt when she really throws up into the toilet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Oh no.. my sweet girl is sick? I'm sorry :( Love her.
OH NO!!! Hope she feels better, and yes... I know that feeling. Glad she threw up IN the toliet though.
Yes, I hate that. Poor little dolly. Give her lots of love...it may be one of "those" weeks...don't you be carrying out my 'little favors' if that keeps up. You know what I mean.
Poor Little thing. Throwing up is so gross. I hate it. I hate cleaning it even more. What a sweetie to make it to the bathroom at least!
Oh that is sad... Good luck with that...
Savannah loves medicine and she really isn't sick it's scary, sometimes she throws a fit fot it :-)
Sweet little Molly.I'm so sorry she is sick,and yes,I hate when that happens.
I hope she's feeling better for halloween--sweet thing. So sad when they are sick.
--kristin
amy temple...i just made the connection that Jane Malone is your aunt. she's one of my favorite new friends here in WV. can this world get any smaller?! i'm so happy to have another connection to you. (p.s. this is julie g. from israel)
Oh my word!!! Don't you just LOVE that woman? This makes me so excited!
Been there, done that - Not the best feeling for a mom. Hope she's better soon.
oh no! Hope that she is feeling better by now. :( poor sweet girl. but Moms can't be right 100% of the time.. right?
That is so hard. Brielle is constantly telling me her tummy hurts and I have been telling her she is fine and it doesn't hurt that much. I think we are going to go and get it xrayed to see if there really is something wrong! I hope not! Hope Molly gets feeling better soon!
Post a Comment