LOL. Let's start tomorrow.
What a hoot !!!I want to be a fly on the wall and watch you working out with weights....Molly and Margaret.lol
amy you crack me up! i miss you.
That is awesome! Don't forget to invite me! I was laughing so hard
i love it. Norah giggled through the whole thing.
I was giggling out loud this entire time...and I LOVE the little bum cheek peeking out of the 'weight.' Hilarious. Can I come?
just one question...when do you become the "party of seven"? :)
I am dying, that was so funny. You should try eating a ton of ice cream WHILE you're watching late night TV. Then when you cut out the ice cream but are still watching TV at 11:30 you can say, "Hey, at least I'm not eating ice cream. I'm doing good!" try it, it works. erin
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOL. Let's start tomorrow.
What a hoot !!!I want to be a fly on the wall and watch you working out with weights....Molly and Margaret.lol
amy you crack me up! i miss you.
That is awesome! Don't forget to invite me! I was laughing so hard
i love it. Norah giggled through the whole thing.
I was giggling out loud this entire time...and I LOVE the little bum cheek peeking out of the 'weight.' Hilarious. Can I come?
just one question...when do you become the "party of seven"? :)
I am dying, that was so funny.
You should try eating a ton of ice cream WHILE you're watching late night TV. Then when you cut out the ice cream but are still watching TV at 11:30 you can say, "Hey, at least I'm not eating ice cream. I'm doing good!" try it, it works. erin
Post a Comment