sometimes I THOUGHT the tooth fairy forgot to come... and my mom would just show me that the tooth fairy had put it INSIDE my pillowcase ;) silly tooth fairy
Dang that dumb fairy! She forgets to come to our house too! She seems to be pretty worthless after 8:00 (bedtime)Maybe she's busy doing dishes, or wiping up the floor after dinner, or getting stuff ready for school the next morning... nahh .
6 comments:
That's HORRIBLE!!!
But I still adore you.
sometimes I THOUGHT the tooth fairy forgot to come... and my mom would just show me that the tooth fairy had put it INSIDE my pillowcase ;) silly tooth fairy
Ours almost did that this morning, but had a change of plans.
I forget EVERY time! I have used that "hid it in the pillowcase" thing myself.
Dang that dumb fairy! She forgets to come to our house too! She seems to be pretty worthless after 8:00 (bedtime)Maybe she's busy doing dishes, or wiping up the floor after dinner, or getting stuff ready for school the next morning... nahh .
Post a Comment