Hevly Father, fankly foy this nice, beauful day. Fankly foy Mommy aaaand Daddy aaaand Lizzy aaaand Emily (half the time she leaves out Alex...not sure why, but it bothers me). Fankly foy the bishop's candy, fankly foy the bishop. Name uh juh frice, amen.
We have a cool bishop. Every week (aside from the first of the month), the kids can go to his office after church, recite a memorized scripture, and receive a candy. There is a line outside of his door every Sunday. The kids love it! As you can see though, Molly is possibly more grateful for his candy than the Bishop himself. It makes me laugh every time she says it. And NO, she does not have anything memorized, he just hands them out to the littles.
Now my thoughts on Idol last night. First off, the new voting system stinks, but maybe not as much as I originally thought. I think I'll have to wait until tonights show though, to really make that call. People that I really liked, blew it last night. They just weren't great. I'm liking Kara a bit more too. She seems to have very contructive crtitcism...and her hair was REALLY shiny . :)
I think Danny will be the top scoring boy. He was fantastic. He really was. His voice is so unique...I could listen to him all the live long day. I will say that the first three judges were a bit over the top when he finished singing though. He probably got about 50 votes from our house, I'm embarrassed to say.That coveted third spot...I think it will go to one of these 3: Michael, Anoop, or Jackie. All 3 were pretty good. Jackie is a GREAT entertainer.
Take em or leave em: Ann Marie, Casey, Brent, Ricky, Stephen, Tatiana.
Dreadful: Stevie...which make me really sad. I loved her first audition, but I think she was terribly nervous last night. Just NOT good.
There you go. Those are my thoughts. Anxious for the results...anxious and a bit nervous.




10 comments:
Oh, little red-headed prayers are just a treasure!
And about AI, I concur. Unfortunately when they told Alexis to 'dirty up her look a little', she took it just a bit far for my tastes - a little hookerish if you ask me. In my opinion it distracts from her fabulous voice and makes it harder for me to like her - I hope the stylists can help her out a little.
And, oh, poor Stevie, poor, poor Stevie, she really was awful last night.
I, too, was bummed by quite a few of the contestants last night. I think nerves had a lot to do with it as well as poor song choices. I mean...no one should sing STING! That was horrible.
I love their sweet prayers and I love how you capture her language right now. You'll love having this in 20 years!
I just about called you to get your thoughts...we're definitely on the same page. Danny for sure, Alexis for sure and the third I'm guessing will go to Michael Sarver (not a good song, but he's such a great guy) or Ricky Braddy (who I think deserves it based on performance). I almost cried seeing Danny's friend in the audience. So sad about Stevie - just terrible, though. Yeah, lots of goodies just did horrible last night - wrong songs. And, yes, Kara isn't as annoying to me anymore...is it because it's a nice change from Paula's drawn-out, cheesy comments that she doesn't think about before beginning? Well, lots to say but don't want to leave an even longer comment! Yeah for Danny!!
AnoopDog was in the doghouse, so sad, I wanted him to win - I loved his perogative song - couldn't BELIEVE how terrible the Taylor Swift song was - I was so embarrassed for her, oh man. so glad you guys get to go to Disneyland!! so fun - Tell your sweet boy that Sverre just got a big lump of hand-me-down ties, otherwise, I'd be his main customer:) Erin
were you so happy last night, when your two picks made it through!! love danny gokey, i hope he goes a long way.
don't know much about AI, but I do know your little Molly is darling. I love reading Molly speak cause I can just hear her cute voice in the words you write.
So I just watched my DVR of AI. Knew Danny would go through but what's with the Judges like he just won the olympics or something. WAY over the top. I was totally with Simon on that. I thought Ricky Braddy did such a great job singing but had anyone even ever seen him before? He was really the only one I voted for because I thought it was totally unfair that he had NO air time before this round. People aren't connected to him because they've never seen him. I think the producers can push who they want to win. Felt so bad for him because his song was SOOO good. And I LOVE Anoop. I was devestated that he didn't move up. So are there 3 wild card spots? How do the last 3 people get on? Do the judges get to pick? Oh this season is HARD on the emotions.
I can just hear Molly's prayer,and I'll bet her eyes arre squeezed shut. Sooo cute.
So cute! I love Molly. Today in Sacrament as you and her were leaving for a bathroom break maybe? Anyway I started waving to her and she waved back and gave me that great big smile! It totally made my day!
Post a Comment