Michele, FringeGirl, Mom, Vanessa (I'll send something light :)), and my cute friend Christy! Hey Britt...you'll get something handmade anyway when that cute little baby boy arrives! I've been planning on it.
And just because we all need a little dose of Molly daily...this is her latest get-up. Atrocious, yet so, so cute!
UPDATE* Will you all email me your addresses? Actually, Vanessa and Fringe Girl. I think you can find my email when you go to make a comment. Thanks! :)



5 comments:
oh my goodness. How cute is Miss Molly in her "outfit"!!! I love little girls so much!
Your little Molly is adorable! I think she looks quite lovely in her pixie outfit.
Oh, I'm so excited...I do love presents! If you wait long enough to send it, I'll forget and then it will be like a double surprise.
-FringeGirl
I'm SO SAD that I missed this! But I had a FANTASTIC time at my seminar and I'm feeling SO great that I can get past the missing of the handmade goodness. What a fun idea, when I feel like blogging again, I'll have to try it!
Yea,I won!! Isn't that the grass skirt you made..pulled up to make a dress? Dress ups are wonderful. I think you wade a good call...to not let her wear her ouyfit to the OB doctor.
i'm still sad i'm missing out, be sure to post what you make... molly is adorable. i just love her!
Post a Comment