Yup...Disneyland...in about 4 weeks! We promised the kids that if we read the entire Book of Mormon as a family last year, that's what we would do. Well, we actually did it, and we're actually going. I have 2 wonderful friends, Brooke and Michellle, who are helping us plan the whole thing and who may even make an appearance while we are there. :) I think they may be even more excited than us...and we're pretty darn excited!Thursday, February 5, 2009
guess where we're going!
Yup...Disneyland...in about 4 weeks! We promised the kids that if we read the entire Book of Mormon as a family last year, that's what we would do. Well, we actually did it, and we're actually going. I have 2 wonderful friends, Brooke and Michellle, who are helping us plan the whole thing and who may even make an appearance while we are there. :) I think they may be even more excited than us...and we're pretty darn excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
So cool! I'm going to Disneyland too, next weekend! The French one, sadly, but I'm still super excited! I love how it brings out the kid in every adult! :o)
I could have sworn I had checked in to your blog this week already...but I guess I didn't. I love that there are so many updates this week!
Congrats on getting through...errr.. I mean reading the Book of Mormon last year with your family.
We are still reading away trying to complete President Hinkley's challenge...yeah the one a few years back about reading by the end of the year....no way are we letting Satan get the best of us by discouraging us cuz we didn't finish by that December 31st. We are in Alma and read most nights...determined to one day finish! It is just so hard a few versus at a time.
Hope you have fun in Disneyland. It is a magical place!
Count me in... We will come by for a visit. :) Happy Fathers Day right?
Can we join you for Disneyland? :)
I love that you are getting your kids involved to pay for a family trip. It will mean more to them if they have to work for it, too! It will be a magical time - memories they will have forever.
Whoo hoo!! You guys are really going! When exactly?! How exciting=)
YEAH!! HOw exciting! Alex needs to make a trip to the JOlley house for some sales..
Amy...I'm posting about you tomorrow [friday] over on my butterflies blog! I hope you don't mind. If you do...let me know and I will remove it....but I just couldn't resist....you and your posts gives me butterflies!
Oh my gosh April...why are you so nice?
Amy, JEALOUS!!!! I'd give anything to have our family be able to go with yours to this magical place...:( p.s. Love the ties, where on earth did he get the idea?
Adam is going to Disney WORLD in the end of March. His band gets to perform in the Disney Parade. How cool is that? You'll have such a magical experience.
You guys will have a blast !! The children are at a perfect age. Molly might be a little young to enjoy it at it's fullest,but I know she will love it too.
Post a Comment