OK...so there are a few things I can take away from this picture...Molly eats too many sweets...and I MAKE too many sweets! I was making Gunnars famous pancakes (german pancakes for you non-family readers), and she saw the shiny silver bowl. She saw that bowl, grabbed a spoon and worked her way to the counter. I mistakenly thought she wanted to stir, so I didn't stop her. Instead, she heaped that spoon with a tasty mix of flour and sugar and took a HUGE bite. She instantly grimaced, and tried to get it out of her mouth which resulted in flour puffs. Once it was all out, the camera was put back on the shelf, and we were all done laughing...she kept saying, "me yike sugar, me yike sugar". Just a reminder, in case she gave the wrong impression. She is hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
She is dfinately a temple...I mean, look at elsie, she'd sell her soul for an m&m, well and maybe a chapstick too...this is too funny. We love that little molly moo.
Me yike sugar, too! Since I have been home, I have made cookies once a week, and I get out my spoon and dig in! Molly is a girl after my own heart, and definately your daughter. What a fun story!
oh my goodness, look at that hair! oh i love her, and me yike sugar too!
So cute! I remember dipping a spoon in the sugar just to have that sweet taste in my mouth. And then because it was wet with my saliva I'd dip again! I know, Schofield's are gross, now that I think about it. She reminds me of myself: hair, attitude and how she loves sweets! Cutest story ever!
What a riot.I would love to have been there to see it. I am really starting to like this blog thing.I might to have to get one when we get home from Fla.
Post a Comment