Today is going so much better. I have more energy. I'm happier and better able to cope with Schofield house chaos. Oh, you didn't think there was any chaos around here? Anyhow, today I am really thankful for my friends. This picture is the most recent I could find. Brooke, me, and Michelle at Disneyland. I love Brooke and Michelle. I LOVE them. I have so many wonderful, kind people in my life. People who look out for eachother. People who know when your day is crummy. People I have known for years and love like sisters, and people I am just getting to know. I'm loving them too. They all make me happy. I am so grateful for the Relief Society and the sisterhood it gives me with these women, when my own sisters are SO far away.
I'm sorting out this whole marathon training thing. I WILL finish the marathon in May. And I will enjoy the journey that gets me there. If I have to readjust b/c I'm not Super-woman, then I will readjust. My friends and family will love me no matter how long it takes me to finish.
GREAT conversation with the Beehives and their advisor from our ward last night for YW. I love being able to share my testimony with these beautiful girls. I love when they are inquisitive. When they WANT to know. I think that is partly why I feel stronger today.
I did not love American Idol last night. I DID love Casey though. If he will cut his hair and trim his beard and keep singing like that, I don't think he can be beat.
My niece is getting married in June. Sealed in the Washington DC temple, by my dad, on his birthday. You better believe I will be there. I wish we had a private jet and lots and LOTS of money to fly our whole family there. We don't. Can't wait to be there with Christy on that wonderful day.
I think that may be all for now. Later.



5 comments:
Life's been a bit of the pits for me lately, as well, and this afternoon helped...being with my friends. I didn't get a single darn thing done after that...and that's OK.
Same boat here. :) Can't WAIT until my beehive to be gets to learn and grow with you guys. Couldn't ask for better teachers.
What do you mean you may not be a superwoman, you totally are, always.
First I am just thrilled to hear about Christy. So happy for her. I need to call you and get a complete update.
I think that support and love you talk about is one of the biggest reasons the Lord gave us RS--the relief sisters can bring each other is real and so meaningful.
And I think you are superwoman just because. Of you. I am so proud of you and excited for you to run this thing in May. You are incredible to be going for it. Period.
I love you.
clayre is sitting here with me and saw that photo below (the previous post from this one). She got a concerned confused look on her face as she asked who it is...can't wait to read that post next.
You are coming here????!!!! Yay!
Post a Comment