HA! You know I'm feeling a little down if I'm willing to share this 1980-something field hockey beauty with you. This is how I feel right now. Worn out. Really, really tired. I went on an 8 mile run this morning in week 3 of my marathon training. I didn't fuel very well beforehand. I usually have a goo of some sort which seems to give me just enough energy to get the job done. Anyhow, could be that. Could be the fact that we are running pretty fast, pushing pretty hard, all the time. We consistently average 8:30 miles. Not fast for you, maybe, but fast for me. :) Could be that I've been running - a lot - for awhile now. Whatever it is, I don't like it. I wasn't dreading my run this morning, but I also don't want it to get to that point. Maybe the rigorous marathon training isn't for me. We'll see. Hopefully it's just a funk...and in a few days I'll be loving it again.Here's what I AM loving though:
*My dear friend is back from what seems like MONTHS of trips. :)
*All things Margaret. She is cute, cute, cute right now. Her teeth, her cheesy smile, her raggedy hair, the way she lisps "Jesus" and tries to hug his picture on our wall.
*Molly singing "Oh Where Is My Hairbrush" from Veggitales in my ear.
*Anticipation of the fabulous/trashy Bachelor tonight.
*Planning for Girls Camp. Serious GREAT stuff.



5 comments:
Hahahah! The Bachelor makes me wickedly happy!
LOVE the hair, Amy! :) You wouldn't have caught me DEAD in any kind of sweat sport in high school. Explains a lot, huh?
I hope you pull out of your funk because I like to see smiling running Amy when I drive past you! <3
I think you're amazing, whether you're training hard for a marathon or not! I don't know how you do it consistently.
Fantastic picture. :-) Love it.
Those are some pretty great things you listed. Especially Molly's song. Awesome.
I am curious how you keep feeling. I have complete faith in you. But I want you to love it too.
Just fyi - this picture is quite fantastic. Quite. And a little awkward.
Post a Comment