Thursday, October 23, 2008

Schofield...party of SEVEN!

23 comments:

Kami Schultz said...

SEVEN?!?!?!?! Does that mean what I think it does... Woohoo! I am SOOO excited for you. :)

jamie said...

What????
I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!!!

Christina & Andrew said...

BEST NEWS OF THE YEAR!!! And you probably think I'm kidding, I'm not. I got all teary after we hung up=)

Jaime Stephens said...

What YEAH congrats!!!!!!

Sharene said...

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I was worried I couldn't say anything, but I'm excited you announced it! I'm so happy for you!

Erin said...

YAY!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!! I was wondering when the next one would be :)

sarahandmatt said...

AMY!!! I am Thrilled! Matt wants you to know that he hopes the baby looks exactly like Molly. Oh my goodness! I am freaking out! Good for you guys. You are great parents. Your kids are so lucky to have you.

Jillian said...

Congratulations!!! I hope you're feeling okay.

Kami Lynn said...

YEAH!!! We are so excited!!! Man you guys amaze me...Another cute addition, I cannot wait!

Tara James said...

That explains all the emotions huh. Congrats I am so excited for you. You just love those babies, there cheeks there smiles just everything about them.

MommyMert said...

HOoOoRAAaYYY!!!

Michelle said...

That's so exciting. Didn't take longer than a second to figure that out! I'm so excited. I wish I was pregnant with you!

Jenkins said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! Thats so exciting!!!!!

Krista said...

YYAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOO! Very exciting news, guys! Congrats from the other party of seven!

Kylie said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! You are the cutest mom ever! That is so exciting!

Kristin said...

Yeah!!! Love you.

Rachel said...

That's AMAZING, Amy!!! So excited for you; you always said you'd like 5. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

April Kennedy said...

Are you sure it will just be SEVEN???!...not EIGHT?!

Congrats! That was a fun little post to read....oh fun fun, I will have to make you something....yeah yeah!

I have been going back and forth about a 3rd...in fact I have been thinking about posting...TO HAVE OR NOT TO HAVE for people's thoughts...when I read your post..I thought...that's it...were having another one...but that will change probably by days end.

Ryan + Jess said...

NO WAY!!! I am so excited for you! Congrats congrats congrats!!

Kimo said...

Congratulations! What exciting news!!!!!

natskeen said...

A party of SEVEN! Yahoo! Congratulations! How are you feeling? Can't wait to talk to you!
I am so HAPPY for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amy!! I am so excited :)

Kara said...

Wow! We are so excited for you guys! Funny---Grandpa S said recently that he was expecting another granchild, but then he couldn't remember who that could be from. Did they know already that week he was visiting, or did he just have a sixth sense? ;0)