
Somehow my summer got away from me before I blogged about this trip. There are GOBS of pictures here, but there needs to be so I can document it for my kids, you know? We went to the Brady's cabin somewhere far from Provo, although I can't quite remember where. The Young's went too. Basically a primary presidency get-away with our husbands and all our kids. SO MUCH FUN! I have to say, I was quite hesitant to share a room with a member of our bishopric and his family. We snore...pretty bad. But it all went well, minus the outhouse. :) Games into the late hours of the night, LOTS of laughs, hikes, a zip-line! The kids (including our visiting niece, Annie) had a ball. The Brady's are wolves in sheeps clothing. So quiet and mellow in church, but absolutely hilarious! And I just love the Young's...love them. Love their kids. Dave had my camera quite a bit on out hike, so most of those pictures are by him. He's pretty darn good with a camera. :)


An "antique" budweiser can Dave found. He thought this picture was hilarious. I think it is too. :)
12 comments:
I love getting away with other friends/families. Looks like you guys had a great time!
We had the missionaries for dinner last night. Sweet Elder Yeh mentioned that my Dave was so composed and serious...I almost spit out my milk across the table. Wolf in sheeps clothing definitely! I said, "Oh you don't know Dave very well then!" Dave acted all innocent and loved that Elder Yeh thought that way of him. I let him have his moment!
So much FUN!!! The great thing about Dave having the camera is there are some pictures of you on here. :-) Love ya.
what a fun trip away! the cabin looks amazing. it is so beautiful up there. love all the pictures of you. you're looking mighty skinny! can't wait to see you, i'm counting down the days, hours, minutes...
It is SO nice to get away sometimes. I think I need another little trip before this baby comes.
wow what a fun get away. I love all the pictures your kids are so dang cute!
Fun. Super fun. Great pictures, too!
I love all the kids finds... sea shells - in the mountains? bullets, beer cans. Hiking and treasure finding is a child's paradise. And wasn't it nice to not have a tv or phone or computer? For just a little while? Just to hear quiet nature with no distractions? Sometimes I dream of retirement and it includes lots of trips to the cabin!
this is great. I bet that everyone had a great time. -and you are looking mighty skinny!
I love the Delaware shirt!
That looks like so much fun. I loved going to their cabin. How fun!
fun. you have an awesome camera...and of course your pictures always look so great!
Amy, I have missed your posts this week. Hope all is well and your are just busy!
Post a Comment