Thursday, October 9, 2008
grandpa movie...
The other day, I was in the kitchen...I'd like to say doing dishes, but I think I was actually eating. I heard her turn on the television. She came in and told me: "I wanna watch a grandpa movie." A grandpa movie? What one could that possibly be? It was C-span. :) I need to start video taping this little girl more often. We have photos coming out the nose, But I don't record her voice enough...her vocabulary, her mannerisms. She is hysterical. She makes me laugh many times a day. LOVE her.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
that is cracking me up!
Hilarious.
Love her too. And what a great color on her.
I love those grandpa movies. The picture is wonderful,I love her mischivious smile. so like her Mother.
Hahaha she is so funny. I love that picture of her. It captures everyday Molly=)
i feel like i either have one or the other in my hand...but impossible to have both, camera and camcorder at the same time for all the moments!
That is such a beautiful, natural picture of her. How do you do it?
She is so adorable! I love these stories. Sorry about this morning. I'm super bummed about it.
Ha ha! I LOVE IT!
oh my gosh~ This is SO SO SO cute. I just love the things that little ones say (and think). it is so important to try and capture the moments that warm our heart! (so we can remember them later, HA)
Hey Amy!
This is Diana (Hardy) Cragun and I want to be one of your friends on the blog! Your blog is so cute! I love how you write and your cute style. My blog address is cragunandcompany.blogspot.com. Hope to talk to you soon!
Love, Diana (Hardy) Cragun
What an educated child Amy. You start them young. So was she for or against the bailout?
Wow- how mature. I don't even like to watch 'grandpa' movies right now. . . ha! I love this picture of her.
I agree with taking more video. We were watching some old video of Mason last night and realized I don't take enough video of my kids to really catch their personalities.
BTW, I know I don't comment enough on your blog. . .but I love checking it and I appreciate al the nice comments you leave on mine. You are such a good friend!!! We need to hang out more!
Post a Comment