We miss you all terribly!! I miss the sound of your kids laughing and discussing all of their secret clubs and molly and elsie palling around and us adults porking out on coldstone...we want you BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Who took that picture? They must be an amazing photographer!:) We had such a fun time with you guys on Friday. Matt and I spent the whole ride home talking about all of the reasons we love you and Laura and how connected we feel to you, sometimes even more so than Matt's own sisters! You girls are great.
i have checked your blog about a zillion times today, i keep waiting and waiting, can't wait to hear about Tacoma and how wonderful we are of course. ha ha.
10 comments:
Wow, that's a GREAT picture of you guys! I love it. Can't wait to hear about your trip<3
We miss you all terribly!! I miss the sound of your kids laughing and discussing all of their secret clubs and molly and elsie palling around and us adults porking out on coldstone...we want you BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Who took that picture? They must be an amazing photographer!:) We had such a fun time with you guys on Friday. Matt and I spent the whole ride home talking about all of the reasons we love you and Laura and how connected we feel to you, sometimes even more so than Matt's own sisters! You girls are great.
yeah you're home!!! You were missed. Bet you had a fabulous time though. Great picture.
Glad you're home. I missed you.
excited to hear about it I saw the cute pictures on Brittanys blog I bet it was great..
How cool that you all got to go and visit! Can't wait for pictures!
i have checked your blog about a zillion times today, i keep waiting and waiting, can't wait to hear about Tacoma and how wonderful we are of course. ha ha.
You guys are too cute! I love that picture of you guys, it is great!
Did you take a family picture in that same spot a year or more ago?
Post a Comment