I love a woman that knows how to swear 'mormon style'! Hope you have time for a nap today, if not an 8:00pm bedtime sounds good...tell hubby he is on for stories, tuck-ins, kisses and prayers tonight.
For those of you who don't already know...I'm lucky. Dave is the nighttime guy. He gets up with the kids. I get so angry when they wake up...he is patient. She did much better last night. Only up twice. :)
17 comments:
I am so sorry! Why is it that some nights are so horrible??
WOW !!!! Bet you two are tired today!!
that sucks! i hope you get a good nap today.
Oh amy I feel bad for you, I will pray for you today to have a good day and to be able to get in a long nap!
oh my gosh Amy Savannah is doing the same thing yesterday and today what the heck..... If you figure it out please tell me!
Is she sick? Nightmares? Sorry - I think it's movie time again - ALL DAY LONG!!
yuck. I'm sorry.
yuck. I'm sorry.
I love a woman that knows how to swear 'mormon style'! Hope you have time for a nap today, if not an 8:00pm bedtime sounds good...tell hubby he is on for stories, tuck-ins, kisses and prayers tonight.
12? Hopefully, that means a big nap for Mommy and Molly!
get ready, its coming soon. i got the scans back late last night...
i have no words. seriously. its going to be that good...
and if that doesn't put you in a good mood...
Seriously? How did we not talk about it at mom and me? So sorry.
Please let us know when he gets those posted on his website!! Can NOT wait to see them. I hope tonight is better.
Quinn has those nights sometimes too. I FEEL YOUR PAIN! Hopefully last night was better!
For those of you who don't already know...I'm lucky. Dave is the nighttime guy. He gets up with the kids. I get so angry when they wake up...he is patient. She did much better last night. Only up twice. :)
funny title to your post...and I can relate! haha
Post a Comment