1. I HATE WORMS! I don't really mind the rain, but don't ask me to go walking around in it. I am consumed with fears of stepping on them, having them in the treads of my shoes, touching them. I can actually SMELL them when it rains. I'm not kidding. I have to tip toe and watch the ground the entire time I am walking on wet pavement. A couple years ago, it rained terribly when my dad was in town. There were hundreds of worms on our driveway. I couldn't leave the house. He swept them for me. So kind...but never used that broom again.
2. I have to make my bed. First thing in the morning. Cannot handle messy sheets, blankets on the floor. It's SO easy and makes me feel good.
3. I love to sweep (NOT worms though). I love it. I have to do it several times a day in my kitchen. The more crumbs I get, the better I feel. Instant gratification. Along with that, my living room MUST be picked up. The rest of the house can be shot, but the living room...clean = peace.
4. I have a bit of an anxiety issue. I don't like to be ready early. Then I have to wait until it's time to go. Sometimes my palms sweat, I feel nervous...though I'm not. I know exactly how to time it, so that I'm ready right when I have to walk out the door. I know...serious problem.
5. I like to smell Molly. Even her stinky little baby feet. I like to smell her hair, her cheeks. Yum. I HATE when my hands smell...like food, money, anything but lotion. The smell of money on my hands nearly makes me gag. Rust too. Doesn't money on my hands mean I'm rich? Nope. When my kids have been toting around pennies, they have to wash their hands before they get too close. Blech.
6. Did you know I used to play field hockey? For years. I was actually pretty good too. Honorable mention, all-conference. Of course all-conference in Delaware is a bit different than some of those bigger states. All-state chorus too...small state. :)
I'm going to stop there before I think of more and you all decide you don't want to be my friends anymore. :(



14 comments:
You look like your Mom in that picture! Wish I loved to sweep...
Sarah
Nope.. still friends. In fact, love ya more. Worms are nasty. I was a biology major, I had to dissect them. ew. ew. ew...
I would never not want to be your friend anymore. I totally agree about worms. Hate the smell, hate the THOUGHT of them on my shoes. Don't feel the same way about making the bed. I'm just going to get in it in a few hours, why make it? I love you. You could keep going and everything makes me love you more.
You're so funny! Did you know that I smell worms too? They're awful. I can't stand walking outside after it's rained because it makes me gag. Most people say I'm crazy.. I'm glad we're on the same page=)
You're awesome! I don't think I know what worms smell like. And I wish I loved to sweep as much as you do. But I know what you mean about the bed, I still don't make it every single day but I feel so much better if I do. Love ya!!
I love it, I love hearing it all! And I do agree with you on the clean living room and smelly hands! Oh and the bed making. I hate sweeping though so you can come over anytime and sweep for me!
I'll always be your friend. You are a bit quirky but I love you just the same.
I agree that a made bed is a wonderful thing,but now that we have a sleigh bed ours rarely gets made.I never noticed the smell of worms,but I don't think I would like it.
Amy you are so great! These are the things that make you you, I love it!When I read this it makes me laugh because I can hear you saying all this stuff, you write just like you talk. And I agree 100% about a made bed and a swept floor!!!!
I love you just how you are, quirks and everything, that's what makes you so great!
Love knowing these little details about you...just makes me glad I get to know you!
I love learning these little details about people. So very fun. I just love you to pieces Amy and you look so pretty in that picture with sweet Molly.
Those are asesome. Thanks for playing. I loved learning those things about you! You are such a great friend and I absolutely love to be around you!!
fun to learn more about you...thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment