
This was dinner tonight.
I was going to make a delicious Thai salad.
Didn't get home from Costco until almost 7.
We were ravenous.
At least I gave everyone a fork.
Have I mentioned
that my favorite part of the bird
is the skin
and the oysters on the bottom?
Mother of the year...WOOT!
13 comments:
I say great! Your kids were fed, they got some protein and everyone's happy! Oysters in the bottom? This is the first of heard of this!
http://www.cooks.com/rec/story/69/
Check towards the bottom. The VERY best bite. :)
Looks like a great dinner to me !!!!
That's my kind of dinner :) Delicious & cooked by someone else!
I was at Costco last night too. I only wish I would have thought of bringing dinner home instead of coming home starving and eating whatever I could find...so you ARE the best mom :)
Best mom in MY book. We love those things. I went a couple months only buying those in place of all my chicken...deliciousness!
One of our favorite meals ever. ANd I bet your kids thought it was even better without plates!!!
Seriously, this is what we bring home with us from Sams when we go shopping in BIsmarck. We get home and dinner is almost ready. Warm up a can of baked beans, some rolls from Sams and we are good to go. :)
And I know you are the best. Alex told me so. :)
Note to self
If you hit publish comment multiple times, it will publish comment multiple times.
Sorry about all that. I got impatient. Happens lots with good old dial up internet.
We need to chat. Soon. :)
WISH I WERE THERE FOR THIS!!!! :)
Post a Comment