Wednesday, June 8, 2011

give me a "J"...

Can I tell you just how much I love this picture? I LOVE these Joel's. My nephew just graduated from High School last week. All 3 generations were there. I wish I had been.

Joel Richard - My Dad. Husband to one, father to 8, grandfather to 19, great-grandfather to 2. Allergist practicing in Dover, DE. Stake Patriarch. Gentle. Kind. Christlike. Generous. Gifted speaker and writer. A true Philadelphia Phillies fanatic. Wonderful in every way.

Joel David - My dear OLDER brother. :) Husband to one, father to 4 great boys. Pediatric Cardiologist practicing in PA and DE. Scoutmaster. Die-hard BYU cougar fan. Cyclist extraodinaire. Photographer. Music connoisseur. Very fancy taste buds. Truly one of the funniest people you will ever meet.

Joel Anthony - My adorable nephew. High School graduate. Skateboarder. Brilliant (he was full-on reading at 2). Quiet but observant. Witty. SO handsome. Always gentle and good to my kids.

My Joel's. I love them so much.

*This is my 500th post! Should I celebrate somehow?

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Smart, handsome guys. Wish you could've been there, too. :)

sarahandmatt said...

Your Joels really are amazing. I have my own, and I love them too! Great post!

mj said...

Yes, you should celebrate by commiting to do it EVERY day.When I see that there is a new post on here I get soo excited !I see and learn things about you guys that are priceless tome !!!!

Kris Tina said...

Celebrate by coming over to the Snowcone Snake Shack tonight for a snowcone. It will totally be on the house! (This invite is tentative provided said snowcone maker actually arrives today - but I'm trusting Amazon prime).

emlizalmo said...

Um, ok. :) We were going to check with Snowcone Snake on their hot summer prices! You have some interested customers. :)

Kristin said...

I love reading your posts. Joel is a really good name.

And yes you should celebrate . . . um, let me know what you decide to do. :)