Time for a new post on here. Sorry it took me so long. It's been a busy week for Amy. I got back Saturday night from my whirlwind trip to Delaware. I love that place. LOVE. I love my sisters even more. My whole family. I actually got to see almost everyone. Missed my nephew, nephew-in-law (x2), niece's daughter (whatever you call that), and my sister Sally. We all came together for my niece Christy's marriage to Andrew Zimmerman. It was beautiful. I will do several more posts in the near future. My dad married them in the Washington DC temple on his 76th birthday. Happy, happy day. Know what else is happy? Rita's. I was determined to get a picture of my favorite place with some of my favorite people (my 3 little sisters - Tracy, Laura & Rachel). Gelati's are a little bit of heaven. This was my 2nd trip there in 2 days. Delish.
Monday, June 20, 2011
something new...
Time for a new post on here. Sorry it took me so long. It's been a busy week for Amy. I got back Saturday night from my whirlwind trip to Delaware. I love that place. LOVE. I love my sisters even more. My whole family. I actually got to see almost everyone. Missed my nephew, nephew-in-law (x2), niece's daughter (whatever you call that), and my sister Sally. We all came together for my niece Christy's marriage to Andrew Zimmerman. It was beautiful. I will do several more posts in the near future. My dad married them in the Washington DC temple on his 76th birthday. Happy, happy day. Know what else is happy? Rita's. I was determined to get a picture of my favorite place with some of my favorite people (my 3 little sisters - Tracy, Laura & Rachel). Gelati's are a little bit of heaven. This was my 2nd trip there in 2 days. Delish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Love it. I see in my minds eye, some day in the probably distant future, the two of us at Rita's. Don't know when, don't know how, but it's on my bucket list.
Glad you got to go and be with the fam. Can't wait to see the pictures of the wedding.
ice. custard. happiness. :)
I think they just needed to add 'sisters' to that.
i LOVE that place! we had it in Georgia, it sooo needs to spread down here!
Looks so yummy! If you love it then that means I've gotta try it! And, man-oh-man, do you TINY!
By the way, I was logged onto my mom's account - andrea - and I meant you LOOK tiny.
Post a Comment