Monday, July 19, 2010

the temple family photo night...

Things are nice and peaceful at the beginning. :) They go to very hectic pretty quick. Hectic, but SO worth it. This first picture is of Tracy, Sally and Caroline. Sally had been diagnosed with breast cancer the week before and had a mastectomy two days later. It was overwhelming for my sweet mom. Sally did great though. Recovery was great. She just wanted to get back to work! :) We are now awaiting more results from the oncologist. Keep her in your prayers.


The entire group...minus my nephew David and niece's husband Dan (they were both with us for part of the week, just not this night)...plus 2 new additions...Gavin Parker (more pictures of him to come) and Margaret Lilley. Mmmm...they are sweet.

The 8 Temple children...in order. Lisa, Caroline, Joel, Sarah, Amy, Tracy, Rachel, and Laura. That is a LOT of kids!


The younger 4. The 4 my parents had after they joined the church.

Sweet Elsie...Laura's oldest.

Caroline and her 2 kids Rich and Michele...plus sweet little grandbaby Quinn.

Rachel and her darling Annie.

Laura and her family.

Grandpa with mine.

Lisa and I.


My wakawaka gorgeous niece, Christy. This is the niece that just graduated from BYU and comes over every week. :)

Christy and her wierd mama...with wierd Grandpa in the background. :)


My Margaret.

Observing Alex (taken by my brother Joe...or maybe my dad).

We really tried. Margaret wasn't really having it.



Yummy Charlotte...Laura's baby.






My dear parents (taken by Joe, as well as the last one).

The End.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Encore! I love these pictures. I love how peaceful and warm they feel. I love families!

sarahandmatt said...

I LOVE them! So sad about Sally. I hope she's fine now.

P.S. Is it just me or does it look like you have a million kids in your family picture? 5 is a lot. :)

sarahandmatt said...

I LOVE them! So sad about Sally. I hope she's fine now.

P.S. Is it just me or does it look like you have a million kids in your family picture? 5 is a lot. :)

Lisa said...

These are great. I love them.

Kristin said...

I really love each and every picture. The lighting is amazing. The background is perfect. Really. They're great.

I love, love the one of your parents walking. Their legacy is amazing. It's a beautiful image.

(and margaret's outfit/flower are too cute)

The Snow Queen said...

They all turned out so lovely. Maryjane and Joel are so proud I'm sure! i love the little pictures of margaret!

Sharene said...

Oh man Amy - I love all of it. I love your photos and comments. It sounds heavenly! I'm so sorry about Sally. You make me want to go to the beach so bad!! Love it all!

mj said...

Love,love,love these. I will go look at them to bring back our wonderful vacation. Thanks so much for taking them. I know it is a pain sometimes,buy the joy it brings is great !

mj said...

Alex's new picture is wonderful! He has amazing talent.

Payne said...

These shots are amazing. LOVE the one of Uncle J. and Aunt MJ walking. Such beautiful people, inside and out, all of you. I'm so glad you keep this blog so I can feel connected to everyone. My word, Christy is gorgeous.

Glad you shared the prompting you had. What a tender mercy.