
The first of many installments to come. This time I took even more pictures. Over 2000. Is that crazy? In my defense, alot of them were in Dover and Philadelphia before and after the beach. It's 2000, just the same, I guess. These are 3 of my very favorites from our trip. Dave and I decided to take the kids back to the boardwalk on the way home from our week at the beach. It was the middle of the day and fabulous! No crowds, no lines, better photos. :) Molly was pretty thrilled to be going on the big kid rides. Look at her face!

There were 2 evenings that we went back to the beach...after dinner, shower, etc. Just to sit. The air was cooler, the light was splendid. It was pretty darn close to heaven. My mom was gone the first time, so we had to go back at the end of the week for her to enjoy it. Take the burning hot sun away, but keep the sounds and smells...whew...hard to beat.

Molly sitting on our deck which looked out over the bay. She and Elsie had just been "organizing" their shell collection. Treasures. Buckets full of them. The kids had such a ball. I had a ball too. I love my family dearly. I long to be with them. I think that's what heaven will be...sitting with my family on the sand, listening to the waves crashing in the background.
4 comments:
I love to see which ones are some of your favorites....mine are often the same. Soooo happy that we can do this as a family. We are truely blessed !1 Hopefully next time we won't have a mastectomy in the middle of it.
PS love the new pictures you put on of the 5.
I was tearing up seeing that first photo. I'm excited for each installment. I think it is awesome your family does this togetherness the way you do. I just love it.
Wow! Look at gorgious Liz!! I'm so glad you got to experience your heaven. I hope Sally is well.
Post a Comment