
Someone has nearly perfected it. Look at that form. Seriously. Threading the needle.

And he feels pretty darn great about it.

Someone else practiced over and over and over, with cousin Bromen at her side...and came SO close. She was not going to give up. She makes me really proud.

And some other someone's just enjoyed watching and cheering them on. :)
5 comments:
Very good dive, for sure. And VERY cute pictures! :)
Awesome! They look like they are having the best time.
So proud of Alex. It is so hard to do ! Lizzy, you rock, all of a sudden you will get it perfect. Love the photos.
YEAHHHH!!!!! for Alex! Oh I know how much he has wanted that perfect dive. I'm so happy for him.
I love Lizzy's determination. She is so soft, so sweet, so strong. And beautiful of course.
Cute pictures! I love you and your family!
Post a Comment