We're back. The trip that we've anticipated as a family for 2 years is over. I'm a little sad. The beach was awesome. My family is awesome. They are pretty much all I need in this world. Fenwick 2012!
you give me comfort. my family lives so far away and i always worry that we'll grow apart. it seems like you guys never do! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!
sorry for all the comments. I just have to comment again on this photo. You sisters are so gorgious. Inside-outside-and everything in between. I didn't have any sisters close to me in age and you guys were the next closest thing when I was little. I watched EVERYTHING you guys did from Mary Kay mascara, to music you listened to (Seal...Rick Astley), to hearing all about Stephen Kapp Perry and watching your family grow in the gosopel. I love you girls.
5 comments:
LOVE this....love my girls !!!!
you give me comfort. my family lives so far away and i always worry that we'll grow apart. it seems like you guys never do! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!
Beautiful photo. Can't want to hear all about the trip. Do we get see more?
that is a beautiful picture.
sorry for all the comments. I just have to comment again on this photo. You sisters are so gorgious. Inside-outside-and everything in between. I didn't have any sisters close to me in age and you guys were the next closest thing when I was little. I watched EVERYTHING you guys did from Mary Kay mascara, to music you listened to (Seal...Rick Astley), to hearing all about Stephen Kapp Perry and watching your family grow in the gosopel. I love you girls.
Post a Comment