Friday, May 7, 2010

lookey what I found...

In my defense...

*Flower bangs were pretty hip in the late 80's...Sally Jesse Raphael glasses were NOT.

*I had a nice mole on my chin...not anymore.

*The turtleneck, squinty smile, perm...forget it. Nothing to say in my defense.














TA DA! You're welcome.

8 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!!

MommyMert said...

This made my day! :)

Tami Anderson said...

Hahahahahaha!

Oh my! I had glasses just like that but they are on my green card picture...which I lost.

I just realized that we are exactly (within 15 days) 10 years apart! Just like my sister Kathe and me. (wink!)

emlizalmo said...

We should have been sisters. :)

O family said...

WOW! I love this! It is great :) I love how brave you are for posting it too.

sarahandmatt said...

You look HOT

Michelle said...

Oh my. You are brave. Brave. I love it so much. I would have been your friend back then, too.

Sharene said...

Holy cow! I don't think I would have ever guessed that was you! That is awesome.