This picture is awesome!! I am sorry that she is being a handful. If you need a break, you can always send her over.
I think there's secretly a "terrible" for every age...they just can't tell us about it. :) I have a 'terrible 1 1/2' and a 'terrible 3 1/2.' Though...I have to say, I have many 'terrible 28' days! :)
love her. yup. love her.
I'll bet even when you gef really furious with her that you sometimes just have to laugh.
oh so adorable. Fantastic hair . . .
YES. Totally adorable. Let her come play here, Gavin could use some bossing around.
i think you could do a fantastic post about "peanuts". haha She cracks me up.
Wow, sounds just like Brielle. I have to agree with Rachel! Good and bad. Love the picture!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
This picture is awesome!! I am sorry that she is being a handful. If you need a break, you can always send her over.
I think there's secretly a "terrible" for every age...they just can't tell us about it. :) I have a 'terrible 1 1/2' and a 'terrible 3 1/2.' Though...I have to say, I have many 'terrible 28' days! :)
love her. yup. love her.
I'll bet even when you gef really furious with her that you sometimes just have to laugh.
oh so adorable. Fantastic hair . . .
YES. Totally adorable. Let her come play here, Gavin could use some bossing around.
i think you could do a fantastic post about "peanuts". haha She cracks me up.
Wow, sounds just like Brielle. I have to agree with Rachel! Good and bad. Love the picture!
Post a Comment