Tuesday, May 4, 2010

hair...

Last night, I asked Molly to get her hair out of her face before she had her banana boat/FHE treat. This is what she came up with. Yeah...that really is all her hair. So strange how it looks like a wig. She knew she was funny too. I love when my kids realize they are making people laugh. :)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Such a cute girl and yes, she is very funny. Congrats again on the race.

O family said...

She is so cute! Know what? This is the first time (for me anyway)to see Molly and not see a little tot. As in she looks kind of grown up in this.

Rachel said...

She looks older, just like the last comment said. What a beauty! (I think this doo would have been the rave in the 60s...she makes it look stylish again!) :) And SO HAPPY for your successful race! Way to go.

Michelle said...

Wow. It IS crazy that she has all that hair. She's very creative. She's going to be your artsy fartsy kid. She's an adorable little firecracker.

mj said...

She is Amy to a tea. I love it.