um.. did molly draw that??? is she super advanced? nothing stella draws even half way resembles much of anything. i am very impressed.
She is an artist like her Mom and brother.
cute.kristin
this is so cute.
I love this post. Nice drawing from Molly too.
that last comment was me. :-)
Oh my. She is adorable, and I can't believe how long her hair is!
do you have a bracelet on oris that a muscle?
Muscles, Mother!
Oh yea,I forgot...you take after your Mom.
I guess you carry a whip around your house!?. So cute.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
um.. did molly draw that??? is she super advanced? nothing stella draws even half way resembles much of anything. i am very impressed.
She is an artist like her Mom and brother.
cute.
kristin
this is so cute.
I love this post. Nice drawing from Molly too.
that last comment was me. :-)
Oh my. She is adorable, and I can't believe how long her hair is!
do you have a bracelet on oris that a muscle?
Muscles, Mother!
Oh yea,I forgot...you take after your Mom.
I guess you carry a whip around your house!?. So cute.
Post a Comment