I have lots to talk about from this past weekend and my sister Rachel's visit, but for now...please come pick some peaches! Our tree is FULL of juicy, ripe peaches. I know we'll never be able to eat them all, and they are delicious. The limbs are hanging to the ground. Seriously. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
yum,yum,yum. What kind of peaches are they? Yellow...white....freestone?
You don't have to ask me twice...
I would LOVE to come steal some peaches...We love peach smoothies over at this house. Let me know if there's any left after everyone comes knocking. I'd be happy to take some off your hands. Thanks for the picture compliment. We HATED them, to be honest. My M-I-L hired a girl in Tremonton to do them and we paid $25 for 30 pictures TOTAL to choose from (including extended family and everything...). We won't be printing any sadly. After we got our disc back, Carl said...'it's just not Amy. We get lots more and better quality for our money.' AMEN!!! I'd like to ask my M-I-L to hire you next year...do you do huge family stuff?
oh i wish i could!
You have no idea how jealous I am. First raspberries and now peaches!!!! I want some to make jam with. Do you think I should come get some??? Glad you had so much fun with Rachel. Family, really is where it's at!! Love you. And no, still no baby. :-(
Seriously??
I need some of those.
I made strawberry jam yesterday. So yummy. If I lived near you I'd make you make peach jam with me. You should call a friend over to help you. It'd be a fun thing to do together and the end result with last you through the year. I am looking forward to peach jam making in September.
Britt
Post a Comment