
Margaret was blessed by her Daddy yesterday. The day was full of a lot of emotions for me. The ordinace itself is very special. Dave tells our sweet Margaret what the Lord would have her know. The priesthood makes that possible. I am grateful for my husband. I am grateful that the Lord heard and answered my prayers. My darling girl slept through the entire blessing and the rest of the meeting. I was able to feel the spirit, without an ounce of stress about my baby. I love my friends and family and am so grateful for those who came to support us. Our house stayed cool and we were able to have a wonderful family get together. I've been so worried, but it was all for naught. The day was seamless. Perfect.
12 comments:
I always stress out that they are going to be screaming the whole time, so I'm glad Margaret was good! What a beautiful day...
what a great day, what a beautiful girl. i love your family too!
How grateful I am to have our sweet little Margaret Lilley with us. I don't know if you remember...but Margaret was my best friend from Wilson,NC.I'm so glad you have the wonderful Schofield family to share in all your special occasions,wish we could be there too.
what beautiful pictures to capture the memories of such a special day!
I love them, too! Congrats on a beautiful day. The Lord blessed you because you were good enough to CARE about the feeling the spirit part! You are amazing! I don't think I ever stopped to worry about that on Norah's blessing day!
What a beautiful family. Those kids are so lucky to have you as a mom!
She looks beautiful and oh my gosh I never realized how much she looks like her sweet dad! Glad it went well..
Sweet baby. Sweet day. Look at that family of yours!
She's darling. I'm thrilled that the day was flawless. There are so few of those. I love the cousins picture with Molly in the front posing like she's the only one in the picture!
Hey Aim - Sorry I haven't been commenting much - haven't really had time to be reading blogs lately. I don't know how you do it with another on in the house - I am so consumed right now with just 4. Margaret is beautiful and she looked just lovely for her blessing. I am so glad you found Dave and that he is such a wonderful Dad. I love Margaret's little furrowed brow. Hugs and Kisses from Me.
I missed the blessing?! Oh, I would have LOVED to hear what I KNOW was a beautiful blessing...I was on 'duty' with the kids during Sacrament. So happy that the day went so perfectly. She looks absolutely perfect in that tiny white dress.
I wish we could have been there to celebrate such a special day for margaret and you guys. I love her very much. We miss you guys. I'm so glad the day was flawless.
Post a Comment