Thursday, August 20, 2009

basil and tomatoes...







Our neighbors Jan and Leonard have really treated us to some great stuff from their garden this year. I thought we ought to try and reciprocate, so we took them a bag of cherry tomatoes (sweet 100's...YUM) and fresh basil...weeks ago. At least half a dozen times since then, Molly has gone outside with a little baggie, filled it up with goodies and asked to run it over. She loves Jan and Leonard. And I love watching her do it. VERY cute. :)

6 comments:

Kristin said...

What a sweetheart she is--and aren't great neighbors the best. darling memory

michelledoodads said...

I love that you captured this on camera. What a treasure! She's a sweet girl and learning what it means to be a neighbor!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!

-FringeGirl

Kimo said...

So Cute!

Payne said...

You guys taught me how to make those things when I was a girl! That's awesome. Loved the previous post too. The Temples are a very special family.

Vanessa said...

You guys are just the best parents ever. Seriously, and that Molly? Could she be cuter? She's turning into a little lady! Delicious in every way!
PS: Thank you for the congrats! We're so thrilled! xx