Wednesday, December 31, 2008
leading up to the BIG DAY...
We had a great December. We really did. I was practically through with my shopping by the 1st, so we had time to relax, enjoy eachother, visit with friends...all the important stuff. We had 2 Schofield family parties. And let me tell you...these people know how to party. They also know how to eat! I love them all. I feel really blessed to be a part of their family. I love that we laugh a lot. I love that they dig food just as much as the Temples, if not more! I love that I don't even need my husband there to feel comfortable.


Our first party was at the Stephens. Kim is the oldest of the 13. I know...13! She and Randy had us all down to Fairview the Sunday before Christmas for food and games. The kids love to see their cousins. The adults love to graze and laugh. Kim does the coolest thing. She buys $ Tree goodies for EVERY person there. We sit in a circle while she reads Twas the Night Before Christmas. Every time she says the word "the" we pass our gift to the right..."and" to the left. When it's over, we can open and trade around. It is total chaos, but the kids love it. It is so fun to watch and so cool of her to do.
Grandma and Grandpa Schofield, along with uncle Tom (Molly's BEST friend) came by for a quick visit. Then we saw them at Kami and Jason's on Christmas Eve for a sledding, eating, laughing party. :) Kami is #9 in the 13. She is quite a hostess. We had such a fun time. The kids did some sledding in the driveway, on shoveled snow mounds. It was hilarious to watch! They really loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love big family fun!
Lovely! Wishing you all a wonderful new year filled with health and blessings!
What fun you must have at all those Schofield parties !! Games,laughing and eating with family....it doesn't get any better than that.
darling. I love Christmas. And the snow is fine as long as I have a warm house and hot chocolate to come back to. ;) Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment