This movie was so beautiful. One of the most beautiful I have ever seen. The story of 2 sad, broken people who are able to enrich eachothers lives. I can't stop thinking about it today. It was so simple, yet so well written. The lead actor, Eduardo Verástegui was so gentle. I couldn't stop watching his sad, kind eyes. It was clean, uplifting, the kind of movie you need every once in awhile to refresh your spirit. The kind that leaves you feeling good, hopeful, like you want to watch it again and tell everyone you know to join you. I have seen a handful of movies like this. In America. Wit. Water. Life is Beautiful. I love most movies, I really do. I'm pretty easy to please. But sometimes there is a movie that stays with you...completely surpasses the rest. Raw emotion without the special effects. Try this one...I promise you'll love it.Monday, December 8, 2008
BELLA.
So Dave and I have been on a little movie kick this past week. I think we are actually desperately craving a date, but until we get a sitter, this will have to do. We've watched 4 in the past few days. 27 dresses...we liked it. Flawless (with Demi Moore)...quite slow but very interesting. Made of Honor...total bust, and I am a huge Patrick Dempsey fan ever since Can't Buy Me Love. It was garbage in my opinion. Then yesterday it was time for Bella. I saw it at redbox, and had never heard of it, and sometimes those can be the best, you know?
This movie was so beautiful. One of the most beautiful I have ever seen. The story of 2 sad, broken people who are able to enrich eachothers lives. I can't stop thinking about it today. It was so simple, yet so well written. The lead actor, Eduardo Verástegui was so gentle. I couldn't stop watching his sad, kind eyes. It was clean, uplifting, the kind of movie you need every once in awhile to refresh your spirit. The kind that leaves you feeling good, hopeful, like you want to watch it again and tell everyone you know to join you. I have seen a handful of movies like this. In America. Wit. Water. Life is Beautiful. I love most movies, I really do. I'm pretty easy to please. But sometimes there is a movie that stays with you...completely surpasses the rest. Raw emotion without the special effects. Try this one...I promise you'll love it.
This movie was so beautiful. One of the most beautiful I have ever seen. The story of 2 sad, broken people who are able to enrich eachothers lives. I can't stop thinking about it today. It was so simple, yet so well written. The lead actor, Eduardo Verástegui was so gentle. I couldn't stop watching his sad, kind eyes. It was clean, uplifting, the kind of movie you need every once in awhile to refresh your spirit. The kind that leaves you feeling good, hopeful, like you want to watch it again and tell everyone you know to join you. I have seen a handful of movies like this. In America. Wit. Water. Life is Beautiful. I love most movies, I really do. I'm pretty easy to please. But sometimes there is a movie that stays with you...completely surpasses the rest. Raw emotion without the special effects. Try this one...I promise you'll love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
That movie IS beautiful...very unexpected. Hope you are feeling good and happy.
This is so funny to me. I watched this with my mom and grandma this week.. ask them what they thought of it. And I'M babysitting for you this weekend. We're going dancing in SLC one night, so once I know which night I'm free I'll let you know. Love you.
Thanks for the recommendation. We could use a new movie to watch at home.
Heart.
I told Dave I wouldn't even tell your mom about it b/c I worried she wouldn't like it. Am I right? How did you watch it this week with them? I'm confused.
Amy - I will have to check this one out. Always looking for a clean uplifting movie. And I sent you a package today. Now you'll have a few days to get excited and maybe you'll see a movie at the theatre yet!
Sorry, I meant this summer! We had a girls' night one night. The movie was sweet, but we thought it was so, so slow.. too many blank stares. See you so soon=)
ooooo I love a good movie recommendation, especially when it's one I've never heard of before. You can bet I will be renting that tonight!
We'll have to watch it too. Thanks for the recommendation.
Okay Amy... I watched it... cause you recommended it.
CRIED--A LOT!! Could have used the warning. It was good though. :)
We went and saw Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler (we never go out, but being Christmas and having a sitter... we braved it.) I laughed, it was clean. I recommend it for a silly movie.
Post a Comment