So, THIS is what Molly sings all day every day (I wish you could hear the tune):
Oh I had a little chickie and he wouldn't lay an egg,
So I poured hot water up and down his leg.
And (said...aaaaaaayyyyynd) the little chickie laughed and the little chickie played,
and the little chickie layed me a hard boiled egg!
Duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, dumb chickie!
Courtesy of daddy. I laugh every single time I hear it. I really do. Especially because she slurs all her words together like an old drunk. One of these days I will video tape it and give you all a taste. So, so very cute when she wants to be. :)



12 comments:
Miss Molly looks so grown up and adorable in her hat and jacket. I actually have a similar jacket :) (now I should go and get a nice hat like that too) Her song sounds too cute.
That song sounds really cute but that HAT is the best. She should be the poster child for Baby Gap.
yup.. need to hug her again for the millionth time. I love her. Love the hat and coat... My Alexa keeps telling me she needs to come to your house to play with her friends. HA! I do believe she loves your kiddos (Emily especially)... I dont blame her, I love them too.
I need to request that song next time I see you. Love the pics of your girl. She is beautiful.
This is adorable,I loved her singing on the phone.I also think she looks like a poster child for some really classy children's shop.
I want to take a bite out of her! She is darling! Love that hat!
Ya, you will definitely have to record that song, so so so cute.
Molly is such a doll! So precious!
How is she so gorgeous?! I miss her already..
she is so adorable! love the purple coat, with the red hair and cream hat, oh my goodness!! where did you find that adorable hat anyway?
Molly you are too much girl. We love every single thing about your drunken sailor self. Adorable pictures.
Oh...I would love to hear that on video!!!!
Post a Comment