You married a keeper Amy, and so did he. I couldn't have picked a better match for either of you. Happy anniversary, I wish we could be together so much right now. Soon...
This is so sweet. I love the pictures, and love that you are so happy.
happy anniversary to two of my favorite people! I hope you've had a great day together!
Oh my goodnes, I was thinking today was the 29. I,m so happy you found each other. What a fantasti addition Dave is to our family.
This post makes me so happy! Happy anniversary to a beautiful couple!
HAPPY HAPPY Anniversary! I'm so happy for you.
Happy Anniversary to one of the sweetest couples I know!
I'm sorry I missed your anniversary, and I really hope you were able to celebrate! I love you both so, so much. You two make me so happy<3
AAWWW - Look at those KIDS!
Hope you had a happy anniversary! You guys look like BABIES in those photos. We all have stars in our eyes at that age... what memories.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
You married a keeper Amy, and so did he. I couldn't have picked a better match for either of you. Happy anniversary, I wish we could be together so much right now. Soon...
This is so sweet. I love the pictures, and love that you are so happy.
happy anniversary to two of my favorite people! I hope you've had a great day together!
Oh my goodnes, I was thinking today was the 29. I,m so happy you found each other. What a fantasti addition Dave is to our family.
This post makes me so happy! Happy anniversary to a beautiful couple!
HAPPY HAPPY Anniversary! I'm so happy for you.
Happy Anniversary to one of the sweetest couples I know!
I'm sorry I missed your anniversary, and I really hope you were able to celebrate! I love you both so, so much. You two make me so happy<3
AAWWW - Look at those KIDS!
Hope you had a happy anniversary! You guys look like BABIES in those photos. We all have stars in our eyes at that age... what memories.
Post a Comment