Friday, September 23, 2011

minnie...



I bet you've never seen a sassier Minnie Mouse. Today was Mickey/Minnie Mouse day in kindergarten. Mrs. Thibault may love Disney even more than Michelle. :) Molly was super excited to wear her Minnie shirt, but after a 20 minute search, we came up empty handed. SO, we decided to turn her into Minnie with Lizzy's ears. She was VERY happy, and VERY into this little impromptu photoshoot. She let me take almost 70 pictures. Yay for digital!


Some very random thoughts today:


My kids love to point out yellow cars while we are driving. I think they learned it from the Young's. Anyhow, they say, "YELLOW ONE" and get a point or feel cool or something like that. Emily is the funniest. She will be mid sentence, yellow one, then continue on. It's seamless. She caught another fly for me today. Within 2 minutes. It's a daily occurance now. Anyhow, the "yellow one" business drives me nuts sometimes, yet yesterday as I was out running errands...alone...I found myself saying it everytime I saw one. I guess I secretly love it.


Margaret is beyond delicious today. Or at least she WAS. She may wake up from her nap a different creature. She wanted her hair curled. Her outfit was fabulous. She kept talking and lisping. I wish I could have video taped the whole morning.


*Note to Amy - check your teeth after you eat roasted broccoli then head out for parent teacher conferences. I really hoped to get to know Alex's teachers better. Talk to them so they would see that I was interested. Make a good 2nd impression. I get to the car and find broccoli. I wanted to die. I told him to apologize to all of them. No one can take you seriously when you have stuff in your teeth, no matter how good your personality is. To make matters worse, I saw Yung Oak and an old college friend...and I smiled the whole time. Sad.


6 comments:

MommyMert said...

Audibly laughing about the broccoli in your teeth thing... so very funny to me.

mj said...

I know exactly how you felt with broccoli teeth. I wonder why someone didn't say something. I guess that would be embarassing too. It might have been cavaties..sort oflikethe carrots Michele saw in mine. Love Mini,she looks so proud !!

Melissa Yergensen said...

Most beautiful Minnie ever! ;)
BTW I think that the broccoli must NOT have been noticeable or else SOMEONE would have surely mentioned it.

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful Minnie. Love that she was so willing.

Sorry about the broccoli--kind of a bummer. I hate that feeling.

--kristin

Anonymous said...

I meant that she was so willing to take pictures. :)
--k

Rachel said...

Beautiful red-headed Minnie! I think you're beautiful, broccoli or no broccoli! At least they know you eat healthy. ;)