

I got all 3 of these the other night. E-mailed to me from Dave's ipad...by Molly. I need to buy a beachhouse, just to hang that 2nd one in. This is my kind of love note. No paper trail. No finishing off my staples or tape. No markers on the carpet or walls. Just beautiful messages to read and then delete.




7 comments:
HOW FUN! seriously love this! one lucky momma :)
Boy that girl sure loves her momma!
Those are cute. Sure love that Molly!
I know she was excited to send these.....almost as excited as you were with no paper trail.
Those are some seriously sweet love notes. That tells you something about what a great momma you are. :)
Digital paper things--the best. Cute Molly. Very technologically savvy.
--kristin
Yes, a very clean craft. Let that girl play on the iPad all day!
Post a Comment