I have heard more than once, that she is rough in there. She tries to take toys away from other kids, then shoves when she doesn't get it. It stresses me out quite a bit. I want NICE kids. Anyhow, she'll get there. Our family has a lot of work to do. I know she can be taught to be gentle and soft, it just takes work...and I'm not sure that we can find the time. KIDDING. For what it's worth, she apologizes as soon as she sees she's hurt you...or not. Sometimes she doesn't, but usually she does. With a really cute lisp.
She wants to do things herself. Things that she just isn't able to do. She'll scream, "I do it!"...10 times a day. She is hard core stubborn. I hear I was too, so it serves me right. If I ask her to come to me, she'll run away. If I ask her to sit down, she'll stand up. She's rarely obedient unless I fool her with a fake treat. I realize she's only 2, but I need to crack down. I have a tough time with the back-arched, body stiff as a board, tantrums we are getting around here. Not often, but still too much.
But then, on afternoons like today, she'll climb on my lap, touch my face with her pudgy hands, lay her head on my shoulder...and once again, I'm in love.



10 comments:
adorable! the pics are perfect to tell the story of this post :)
Let's face it - even when she's not sweet - she is so so so sweet.
She really is so cute. Rae arches her back. Grr... makes me so mad.
She couldn't be more adorable, Amy. She IS nice, don't let anyone stress you out that she's not. :) Two-year-olds are just harder. I don't need to tell you ANY of this; you've had WAY more experience than me in that department. ;)
She is flippin' adorable!!! I can't get enough of that cute girl.
Oh my goodness...she is so cute. I'm sure she stresses you, but she is two and that says it all. I really think she knows her place in the family, and I know she feels love. Remember, this too shall pass !!!
I know she is loved by all of you. The way the girls dote on her, the way Alex talked about her when he was here--and I think love is the most important thing there is. I love the pudgy hands on my face. One of the most wonderful feelings in the world. I have a darling pic of her holding Katelyn's hand when we were there. Being so sweet to her. (I will post it when I get that post done. I also need to send you the pictures I have of your children) Someday. She is so beautiful. I can't get over those pics of her, Amy. My goodness she is growing. Love you all.
PS walmart....soon
Man I love that outfit. She is just so cute. I am just hoping that Brooklyn will turn out to be nice too. She is just trouble all around. She is doing the thing where she grabs my face and turns it towards her and it melts my heart!
Those pictures are TO. DIE. FOR. So is that sweet little girl. Yes, she's 2, and you know what? Soon she'll be 3 and then it'll be something else. They grow SO FAST!
Post a Comment